Today we celebrate the three days in 1621, when the pilgrims and the Wampanoag Indians shared an autumn harvest feast. Thanksgiving is a family day but there is time for both family and romance.
Here are a few ideas for how you and your spouse or boyfriend can serve up some romance with your turkey for an unforgettable Thanksgiving:
To start here is a romantic Thanksgiving day message:
1. And, with all the bright autumn colors, this is a beautiful time of the year, so after dinner take a romantic drive in the countryside with that special someone.
2. Have a romantic moment together of kissing and cuddling in front of the fireplace with some wine and cheese, or hot chocolate.
3. Nothing is more romantic than love letters. You and your husband or boyfriend can write notes, saying what you love most about each other, and exchange them after dinner.
4. Feed each other your Thanksgiving dessert. Whether it’s sweet potato, pumpkin, pecan or other pies, spoon feeding sweet treats to your boyfriend or husband and vice versa is hot.
5. Go outside together to watch the sunset, stay a little longer and gaze at the stars, snuggling together under the beautiful autumn sky makes for a great romantic moment and a nice end to a Thanksgiving Day.
6. And in the evening, to spice up this Thanksgiving, you and your husband or boyfriend can find some more creative way to use that whip cream you bought for the pumpkin pie.